Tuesday, October 24, 2017

How do I...

(As noted from August 14, 2017)

How do I:

1. Be a wife that listens without responding critically or coming up with answers?

2.  Remove skepticism from my thoughts?

3. Not Be the one with the Problem.

4. Know what are critical words/behaviour and what are loving/thought provoking/conversational words?

5. Have conversations without asking questions?

6. Get over the hurt? I feel like I still need to protect myself and weigh-in on the present and i am tired of evaluating and guarding my emotions; as much as I want and need to develop our intimacy, I feel like a major obstacle to myself in this.

7. Believe him? I'm taking more leaps of faith, but sometimes it is incredibly difficult to take what he says at face-value, even simple day-to-day things about tasks he says he will do.

Is it okay to not ask questions about my husband’s day? I feel compelled to catch up on things about him/me/family etc, talk about things/events/appointments coming up this week.
How do i gain insight into him and his day, if it is not shared firstly, and if I don’t ask?

I don’t want him to feel he is being put through a questioning period.

No comments:

Post a Comment